A midsized Nutraceutical company is seeking an experienced and skilled QC Microbiologist to join their team. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring that all products meet quality standards through testing of raw materials as well as finished goods.
The QC Microbiologist will have the following responsibilities...
- SOPs - The ideal candidate must have knowledge of standard operating procedures relevant to maintaining high-quality control during manufacturing processes.
- Release Testing on Finished Products - Knowledgeable about release testing protocols which entail analytical tests performed after final product formulation and packaging are complete; this ensures that each batch meets required specifications before it can enter circulation.
- Submitting Samples - Ability to prepare samples according to established guidelines such as proper labeling along with timely submission when called upon by management staff members reviewing data results obtained during production runs at various stages throughout development cycles under strict regulatory scrutiny requirements mandated by governing agencies overseeing drug approvals worldwide
- Laboratory Equipment Usage- Familiarity using tools necessary for performing routine analyses including balances for measuring weight/volume ratios accurately if applicable per methods described above utilizing techniques like Biolumix Rapid Microbiology Systems Autoclave incubators stomacher microscope bio-safety hood etc., depending on specific job duties assigned over time given different project needs arising routinely ongoing basis reflecting changes occurring regularly due evolving industry trends emerging technologies affecting pharmaceutical research practices involving these areas expertise domain acquired via career progression gained across multiple roles held previously
The QC Microbiologist should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelor's degree (B.S./ B.A) or higher qualification from any accredited institution with a focus on microbiology or related sciences.
- Two years' experience working within laboratory environments while adhering to cGMP principles.
- Competitive health care
- Vision, Dental
- Location South Carolina
- Salary Negotiable
- Discipline Quality
- Reference PR/462795_1703252600