Director of Quality Assurance
- Location: Miami, FL
- Working situation: Hybrid
- Level: Director
Our client, a large, successful med device company and is looking to add to their Quality team!
The Director - Quality Assurance will help lead the Quality department and oversee all aspects of Quality Assurance. This individual will work to foster a culture of quality through providing leadership and guidance to their team and company.
The Director - Quality Assurance will:
- Oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance systems and activities.
- Identify, direct, and monitoring FDA and ISO audits, both internal and external, and assist with supplier audits
- Manage and mentor Quality management staff to promote personnel development and succession planning.
- Responsible for reviewing and delivering Quality Budget
- Supporting management throughout hiring, training and developing processes of the Quality Team.
The Director - Quality Assurance has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum of 10 years of Quality experience in the Med Device industry
- 7-10 years of management experience
- Strong leadership experience not limited to mentoring, project management, and training of QA related personnel
- Competitive 401K program, health insurance, and HSA accounts
- Long term incentives in the terms of equity or stock at this level
- Flexible hybrid working model