The client is an innovative industry leader in high frequency, micro-ultrasound technology.
They have a strong global presence with a distribution network in over 100 countries and are working with clinicians across the globe to share insights to advance imaging tools.
The client is creating a statement in the imaging industry by introducing lightweight systems which are expanding the use of ultrasounds across the clinical spectrum, ensuring improved quality of care and patient outcome. With their growing success they are now looking for an enthusiastic Regional Manager for the Central part of Germany to be responsible for the company's further development and success in this region.
- This position is responsible for establishing and developing new markets
- Continuing to develop business in existing markets to generate revenue to meet targets within the region.
- You will be responsible for sales demand and budget analyses
- Ongoing customer care and communication
- Regular submission of sales reports
- It is an exciting opportunity because you will Attend national and regional shows/ events and represent the client
- Fluent German and English
- 3 years + sales experience in medical device
- Ultrasound experience
- Experience in selling to hospital staff
- Business management experience
- Knowledge of current point of care medical imaging market- relating to ultrasound