**Onsite Role in Boston, MA**
EPM is currently partnered with a research laboratory company. This company is becoming a leading player and as a result, a highly experienced profile is required.
Role: Research Scientist
Contract: 9 Months, Contract to Hire
Company Type: Small, Rapidly Growing Lab
- M.Sc. or BSc. in Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Chemistry, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years (depending on degree level) of experience in lab
- Manage and coordinate key resources on one primary client-based project in the medical device field
- Provide medical device development support and insight in a secondary project in the FemCare space
- The candidate is expected to conduct independent literature and experimental research under the supervision of senior staff to understand context and provide data interpretation specific to the project application.
- Support clients in determining the correct vendor and coordinate and act as a resource for client
- Critical analysis of data generated by other personnel
- Provide a resource for secondary analysis/review of data with a particular emphasis on critical thinking
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?