We are currently searching for a Scientist for one of our clients, an international bio pharmaceutical company to join the QC HPLC Mammalian and mRNA team in Visp.
- Implementation, optimisation, transfer and validation of analytical methods, with focus on HPLC, CE and icIEF
- Planning and implementation of release and stability analytics
- Responsibility for all HPLC project related tasks and representation of HPLC team in the project team for the assigned projects
- Processing of investigations, change requests and deviations under cGMP
- Extraction and evaluation of analytical data, preparation of reports and presentations
- Preparation, review and approval of documents to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Expertise in analytical and technical issues for the assigned projects
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in pharma industry with Bachelor degree, minimum 3 years of relevant experience in pharma industry with Master degree, PhD no experience in pharma industry required
- Good understanding of GMP required
- Experience with HPLC, CE or icIEF desirable
- Ideally experience with IT systems like LIMS and CDS
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
For further information about this position, please apply with your CV.
*Please note, only those with the right to work in Switzerland can apply!