One of the nation's largest pharmaceutical manufacturing companies is looking to expand their Analytical Development team. This position will be reporting to the Director of Research and Development to assist in the advancement of the company's oral solid and oral liquid OTC products. The successful candidate will have expertise in ANDA and 505(b)2 products.
- Conduct routine analyses and method development using analytical instrumentation including HPLC, UPLC, GC
- Preform dissolution testing and method development/validation
- As per GMP requirement, analyze in process, finished products, validation and stability samples
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and communicate with external partners
- Assist and lead junior analytical scientists
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, or related field with 5+ years of experience in analytical development OR M.S. with 3+ years of experience
- Expertise with analytical testing instrumentation
- Empower 3 software experience a plus
- Demonstrated leadership experience at past positions
If interested please apply below!