Senior Biostatistician - Join a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in Paris!
Are you an experienced biostatistician with expertise in the pharmaceutical sector? Our client, a leading company based in beautiful Paris, is looking for someone like you to join their team as a permanent senior biostatistician. As part of our client's team, you will play a vital role in developing cutting-edge drugs and therapies that can improve patient outcomes.
- Analyse clinical data using statistical methods
- Develop study designs and protocols
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including clinicians and scientists
- Provide input into regulatory submissions
Our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
Education/Experience: A master's degree or Ph.D. from an accredited institution plus five years' experience working on drug development projects within CROs/Biotech/EPM companies
Skills & Abilities:
* Advanced knowledge of SAS programming language
* Strong understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines
* Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to multitask effectively
If this sounds like your dream job don't hesitate! Apply now by submitting your CV today through. We look forward to hearing from talented individuals who are passionate about making positive changes via innovative medical solutions.