Opportunity to Collaborate with one of our Global Bio-tech Clients in the German speaking part of Switzerland is looking for a Senior Clean Rooms Solutions Specialist & Procurement background.
Please see the responsibility below:
- Execution and updates of overall Category Strategy
- Management of demand, supply and capacity with key suppliers and stakeholders EI&C Equipment and Materials, EI&C Installation Works, Clean Room Solutions
- Supplier Relationship Management with key partners
- Monitoring markets for technological and regulatory trends
- Scanning market and internal stakeholder for identifying, analysing and mitigating risks
- Delivering regular reports on market intelligence for lead time and prices
- Development of purchasing execution strategies for the categories and projects
- Leading or supporting Procurement of EI&C Equipment and Materials, EI&C Installation Works, Clean Room Solutions on projects, as required
- Coordination, lead or participation in projects to further the development and improve the efficiency of technical purchasing as well as to achieve common targets
- Leading and responsible for large & complex RFQ packages End to End
- Responsible for weekly update of his/her packages in Procurement Management Plan (PMP)
- Experience/worked in Clean Rooms
- Fluent in English, Some knowledge of German is advantageous
- Experience in Process engineering, chemical engineering, business management, project management or supply chain
- Experience in plant construction as well as in the areas of purchasing, sales, contract management and project management
For further information about this position please apply.
*Please note, only those with the right to work in Switzerland can apply!