Title: Senior Clinical Project Manager
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Overview: My client is a global CRO that is expanding and looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their team. As a Senior Clinical Project Manager, you will gain the opportunity to be highly involved with various sponsor projects and work with cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities of a Senior Clinical Project Manager:
- Oversee all aspects of project deliveries and engagement with external stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth delivery of clinical projects
- Actively participate in bid-defense meetings and contract budget negotiation with sponsors to secure new businesses
- Mentor and guide junior colleagues such as CRAs
- Ensure that the project is aligned to regulatory standards, allocated budget and timeline.
- Tertiary degree in life-sciences subject
- Clinical project management and on-site monitoring experience in Australia
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Able to be based in Melbourne
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunities for ambitious career growth
- If you require sponsorship of work visa, my client is open to doing so.
If you are interested in the Senior Clinical Project Manager role, please apply by sending in your CV!