My client is a global biotech company.
With plans to expand its global footprint in Asia, the company is highly invested in growing their business in the region. They are looking to onboard a Senior Manager, FAS based in Tokyo, Japan who will be responsible for leading an FAS team in providing remote and on-site customer training and applications support. S/he will facilitate instrument sales by conducting technical seminars and product demonstrations in partnership with the Japan Sales team.
- Manage the "suspension and imaging" Mass Cytometry team and micro fluidics team of Field Applications Specialists through weekly meetings, account management in concert with the sales team, and goal setting and evaluation with team members
- Active leadership role in managing and supporting the team's pre- and post-sales activities contributing to regional revenue targets, in-partnership with the field and demand generation executives
- Possible direct FAS field coverage of designated territory or list of accounts, as needed, based on total regional coverage
- Work with Service/Support, Sales, and Marketing to ensure regional performance metrics are achieved while acting as source for VOC from field
- M.S. in life sciences is preferred; a Ph.D. and strong immunology background a plus
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, or cell biology lab is required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Field Applications Specialist role
- Minimum of 3 years of team leadership and management experience
- Flow cytometry Mass Cytometry experience preferred
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual who is looking to develop your career, please apply with your CV.