Formulation Scientist/Sr. Formulation Scientist
My client is a growing, innovative pharmaceutical company focusing on the development and production of products for rare diseases with high unmet needs. As a company, their goal is to produce cutting edge pharmaceutical products that address the needs of individuals with unique diseases and disabilities.
This role will be reporting to the Associate Director of Drug Product Development and will provide support to CDMOs/CMOs in the areas of formulation and process development. The ideal candidate should have experience formulating parenteral drug product and peptide chemistry.
- Partner with CDMOs to support pre-formulation, formulation, and process development activities
- Review documentation of protocols and reports for packaging batch records, tech transfer, process validation, method validation, and manufacturing activities
- Perform root cause analysis and troubleshoot any issues related to study results alongside the team
- Manage several projects simultaneously under the guidance of your team lead
- Additional responsibilities as needed to support pipeline related activities
- M.S./PhD in pharmaceutical sciences and 3-4 years of industry experience
- Must have experience formulating injectables, liquid, and powder dosage forms
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional travel to CDMO might be required
- Must have a valid US passport or documents necessary for international travel
- Generous healthcare package
- Day off on your Birthday!
- Stock Options
- 21 Days PTO