Senior Mechanical Engineer needed for Pharma sector in Singapore
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Singapore is seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This permanent role offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and make meaningful contributions towards improving healthcare outcomes.
- Oversee plant engineering projects from conception through completion
- Manage equipment performance metrics, data collection, analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Manufacturing Engineers and Quality personnel
- Ensure compliance of all manufacturing processes within GMP guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or higher in mechanical engineering or related field
- Six years' experience working on Plant Engineering Projects preferably within Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of EPM systems & tools as well as understanding quality assurance standards such as ISO9001/14001/OHSAS18001 etc.
- Strong project management skills which include planning, scheduling, budgeting resource allocation
- Excellent verbal/written communication abilities that enables effective collaboration amongst diverse stakeholders at different levels both internally /externally.
- Ability conduct root cause failure analyses (RCFA), troubleshooting complex technical issues while continuously driving process improvement
If you are looking for your next challenge where you can contribute meaningfully whilst developing professionally then please apply today!