Senior Quality Engineer
The Senior Quality Engineer is responsible for developing, improving and maintaining AVIs Quality Systems, and leading Supplier Quality initiatives.
- Develop, improve, and maintain Quality Systems
- Identify and lead continuous improvement activities to enhance AVIs Quality Systems.
- Lead Supplier Quality Initiatives:
- Conduct and manage Supplier Quality audits.
- Manage the Supplier Corrective Actions (SCARs) program.
- Support Supplier related Change Controls.
- Quality representative on other supplier projects and initiatives.
- Support certain on-site Change Control projects.
- Manage Supplier Change Notifications.
- Support Quality Event corrective actions (NCRs and CAPAs) from a Quality Systems standpoint.
- Lead/Support Quality performance metric reporting.
- BS in related technical field, preferably Engineering
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 is a must
- Ability to review and write technical documentation
- Self-initiator with strong organization skills