Senior Scientist - Analytical Development
- Location: Piscataway, NJ
- Working situation: On-Site
- Level: Senior Scientist
We are a leading biotechnology company dedicated to advancing innovative formulation development and improving patient outcomes. Our team of experts is committed to delivering solutions that address unmet medical needs internationally. We believe in fostering a collaborative and dynamic work environment where talented individuals can thrive and contribute to the success of groundbreaking pharmaceutical projects using small molecules and biologics.
A Senior Scientist - Analytical Development will:
- Develop and validate analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of drug substances and drug products.
- Harness your mastery in method development, validation, HPLC, LCMS, and GC to ensure the analytical rigor of NDA products and biologics.
- Contribute to the optimization of formulation and manufacturing processes through analytical support.
- Partner with CMC and Quality to support cGMP manufacturing.
- Generate and maintain accurate documentation, technical reports, validation protocols, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
A Senior Scientist - Analytical Development has the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Analytical Chemistry, or relevant field
- Experience with biologics: Characterization of biologics and drug products
- Competitive 401K program with matching, health insurance, HSA
- Flexible Schedule
If you are interested, please apply by clicking here.