An innovative biopharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior OR Principal Scientist, Analytical Development to support clinical and commercial development of biological therapeutics. You will act as both technical and team leader and oversee a group of 3-5 research associates.
- Represent Analytical Development Department in cross-functional team meetings
- Develop and optimize analytical methods for biologics using HPLC, LC-MS, CE, etc.
- Direct product characterization and comparability studies
- Oversee tech transfer, method qualification, and validation to external vendors, CROs/CMOs
- Manage multiple products across a diverse drug portfolio
- PhD with 3-15 years of industrial experience in a GMP for large molecule products
- Experienced in developing cell-based assays
- Prior management/supervisory experience is a plus
- Prior experience authoring BLA sections is a plus
Benefits & Compensation:
- This position offers compensation commensurate to experience level, in addition to an annual bonus and stock options.
- Salary range: $125,000 - $160,000
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- 401k with company match
- 3 weeks PTO + 12 holidays