Service Business Manager
We are representing a Global Life Sciences industry for a Service Business Manager position. The role in question is an exciting opportunity to put your business acumen and industry knowledge to the test, to aid in developing a vital portion of the revenue for the company overall.
- Lead and manage the Business Unit and team in Singapore to increase market share and drive profitable growth and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Establish a customer-focused working culture to ensure both the field and in-house teams provide a high level of technical support and service.
- Review and implement policies and procedures in alignment with regional and global service guidelines.
- Assess team productivity and optimize resources aligned with workload, and drive service revenue and manage expenses in accordance with the annual operating budget.
- Explore and implement initiatives to improve the effectiveness of department methods and procedures.
- Coach and support the development of the service team to build a high-performing team and increase employee engagement.
- Assist with difficult customer problems and critical negotiations and ensure all regulatory and quality requirements are met by the service team.
- 10 years of experience within the life science industry with experience in a leadership role.
- Strong leadership and business acumen, financial management, communication, customer-focused, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, professionalism, and strong problem-solving and organization skills.
- Singaporean or PR