Are you a seasoned regulatory affairs professional with a background in generic pharmaceuticals and a proven track record of strategic and management experience? A leading generic pharmaceutical organization is seeking a highly qualified and dynamic individual to join the team as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading regulatory affairs strategy and operations for generic pharmaceutical products.
- Preparing and submitting regulatory submissions (ANDA, IND, NDA, etc.)
- Managing regulatory budgets and resources
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in:
- Regulatory affairs, with a focus on generic pharmaceuticals.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, as well as a strategic mindset and the ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
- At least 4 to 6 years of relevant industry experience
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this position.