Senior Principal Scientist, Process Development
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Working Situation: Hybrid Model
Large CDMO looking to add a strong leader and mentor to the mRNA and Process Development team. Looking for specific hand-on experience working with the purification of mRNA and biologics. If you see yourself being a leader of innovation and discovery this opportunity is for you!
The Sr. Principal Scientist will be responsible for…
- Creating experiments for mRNA platforms to streamline processes
- Collaborating with teams specializing in vector design, plasmid DNA, process development, and manufacturing functions
- Guiding the team through research and development processes with mRNA and GMP Production
- Leading a team of 8 to 10 junior scientist across working on pre-clinical to commercialization product pipelines with mRNA
The Sr. Principal Scientist should have the following qualifications….
- Ph.D. & 5 years of industry experience or MS & 8 years of industry experience or BS & 10 years of industry experience in Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Experience working in either upstream or downstream process development
- Specific hands-on mRNA experience
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Transportation and Commuter Benefits
- Flexibility to work remote!
If you are interested in the role of Senior Principal Scientist, Process development don't hesitate to apply today!