Currently we're working with an exciting Clinical Research Organization/FSP company based in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Due to recent growth in the Biometrics team and the start of further projects, they are looking for a experienced hands-on/lead Statistical Programmer in the industry.
This Statistical Programmer position will:
- Provide input of data-sets, validation plan specification, as well as performing data submission review.
- Oversee programming activities done by external vendors
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Perform production and validation of SDTM/ADaM datasets
The ideal Statistical Programmer should have:
- 6+ years experience in SAS programming clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment.
- FDA submission experience preferred.
- Prior Lead experienence
- Experience in CDISC data standards, e.g. SDTM and ADaM
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Acrobat.
- Graphics experience producing lineplots and SGplots from scratch
-Health, Dental, Vision, and looking for w2 Only.
If interested in this Statistical Programmer Analyst I position, please don't wait to apply!