Senior Strategic Programme Manager
Location: London (Remote)
Are you looking for the next stage in your career? Do you want to work in a position where you can influence patients' lives? Are you a highly driven, independent individual? Then keep reading!
A key client of ours is in the middle of extreme transformative growth and are looking for a skilled individual to be involved in this process. With multiple exciting projects to come in the next 2 - 3 years. This client has an immersive culture, delivering global results that directly improve complex medicines focusing on Anti-infectives and Critical Care medicines.
- Have the ability to independently lead the introduction of defined products/product portfolios
- Use your leadership skills to guide cross functional teams into delivering the project/programs as best as possible
- Complete oversight of the project plan and the ongoing activities
- Use your problem solving skills to anticipate potential risks and develop a plan for prevention
- Propose/drive improvements to increase project results.
- Set and agree project/programme budget and thereafter monitor and control.
- Set up and chair regular and frequent cross functional project team meetings.
- Keep stakeholder up to date and informed
- MBA or Scientific Masters degree
- Minimum of 5 years of managing projects within the pharmaceutical sector, optimally in regional or corporate roles and/ or consulting background with experience in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven track record in project management, optimally in development or launch projects
- Understanding of main Pharmaceutical Value Chain elements, such as Regulatory, Development, Production and Supply, Go to market approaches
- Experience managing multiple strategic projects / workstreams
- Excellent communication in English