Role: Supervisor, Distribution Support EMEA
Location: Germany - Baesweiler
Are you looking for a challenge in a company that is saving lives? My client are known for their innovation to create, manufacture and deliver unique low invasive medical devices across the world to different healthcare systems. If you an organised, confident and hard-working individual, this might be the role for you. Please take a look below to review the requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation of business and quality management instructions and regular compliance checks.
- Responsible for the compliance of safety and health in the department, close cooperation with the relevant technical department.
- Responsible for organising and conducting regular training of distribution support staff and warehouse workers
- Provide technical and human resource management of staff in the Distribution Support and Warehouse Shipping departments.
- Support and represent the management team in the warehouse
- Responsible for the on-time dispatch and target setting in the departments
- Continuous knowledge enhancement and proactive acquisition of updated legal require-ments affecting the area of responsibility through self-study and regular participation in relevant customs and foreign trade training.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and storage of records
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of customs and shipping documents and customs declarations.
- Responsible for communicating with customer service and dealing with queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all suppliers are registered in the quality management system and are regularly assessed and evaluated.
- Communicate with the Chamber of Commerce and the Customs Office as the company's official customs officer. Prepare and participate in customs audits.
- Bachelor's degree or completed commercial training and several years of relevant professional experience in the field of export
- 3+ years of experience in the cooperation of forwarding agencies and parcel service providers.
- Experience in cooperation with customs, preparation of customs declarations with ATLAS, customs clearance, certificate of origin and applying for letters of credit.
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft® Office.
- Fluency in German and English is a necessary requirement for this position
- Availability and willingness to travel for the company.
- Good collaboration skills
- Good resilience and stress resistance
- Willingness to work overtime when required