Innovative new company which are the first in the market to sell this new product of CO2 injectors which is providing an efficient method to perform Peripheral Interventional Angiography. This product is allowing high quality of radiological images and patient safety while performing an angiographic exam.
- The position requires to the Candidate to have a hybrid attitude, showing the capability to combine a Clinical Knowledge (required by an innovative disruptive technology), with Sales Management skills.
- The Candidate will be fully responsible for opening new Accounts (New Business) as well as increasing adoption in the existing Accounts (Existing Business) in the area under his own responsibility.
- The Candidate shall generate and enhance sales of the products according to the Company Strategies working is close cooperation with the entitled Export Area Manager.
- The Selling Process normally consists of the following major steps: Map the market (in terms of potential centers)
- Identify the opportunity
- Identify the Decision Maker Start a Negotiation Organize a Demo
- Support Actors (Doctors/Biomedical Engineers) on purchase budget request Dialog with Procurement/Administration
- Close the dial within the planned timing Existing Business:
- The Candidate will visit existing Accounts to support in improving the adoption of the technology in their daily practice (in terms of volume of procedures) as well as in the technology perception.
Area of expertise: Mandatory previous experience in Disposable Medical Devices and/or Medical Capital Equipment sales, in the following clinical segments:
- Interventional angiology
- Endo-Vascular surgery
- Interventional radiology
- Interventional cardiology (limited to peripheral interventions)
- Joining an innovative company with an exciting product
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Strong team culture