Position: Vice President, Medical Services
Location: Canada (remote)
A Medical Affairs strategy consulting firm is seeking a Vice President, Medical Services to join their growing team. This agency supports various pharmaceutical and biotech clients through the entire life-cycle of their products. They are looking for someone to play an instrumental role in shaping their firm's growth and developing exceptional content and strategic work for their clients.
- Development of medical strategy solutions to various clients across the pharma and biotech industry
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Develop various content such as congress materials, scientific communication platforms, speaker trainings, publications, and more.
- Hire and manage a team of medical affairs consultants.
- Play a key role in business development activities, including proposal development, client presentations, and cultivating new opportunities.
- PhD or MD is a must
- 8+ years of experience in the Medical Affairs and Medical Communications space within an agency or pharmaceutical setting.
- Strong strategic acumen
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience working across a range of therapeutic areas
- Must be located in Canada
If you fit the above, please don't hesitate to apply!